No-cook, vegan raw date and nut salami is a really delicious snack made with dates, coconut oil, shredded coconut, cashews, pistachios and almonds. Incredibly healthy and guilt-free!
These healthy date nut snacks are RAW. VEGAN. PALEO. DAIRY FREE. GLUTEN-FREE. NO COOK. NO BAKE
The ingredients for this date nut salami roll are simple – dates and nuts and it’s coated with unsweetened shredded coconut. You can use sesame seeds to coat the roll or other seed types that you prefer if you don’t want to use coconut. The roll is very sticky and must be coated so you can handle it. Also, you can’t cut it nicely into individual discs/cookies when it’s not coated.
Date Nut Salami
- 1 pkt dates(stoned)
- 8 marie(or rich tea) biscuits)
- 2 Tablespoons(tbsp) double cream
- 1 Cup mixed nuts chopped
- Chop the dates into a bowl
- Break the biscuits into crumbs and add to the dates
- Fold in the cream
- Add the nuts and mix well
- Spread the mixture on aluminium foil and roll up as for a swiss roll
- Cover with the foil and freeze until hard
- Slice and serve