Kachumber, or cachumber, is a salad dish in Indian cuisine consisting of fresh chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, lemon juice, and sometimes, chili peppers.
It is similar to many other Mediterranean and Middle Eastern salads consisting of the same ingredients.
- 2 medium onions,sliced into thin rings
- 1 green chilly,cut into vvry thin rings
- 1/4 Cup salt to taste
- 2 medium tomatoes,chopped
- 2 Tablespoon(tbsp) vinegar
- Mix together all the ingredients in a bowl together with any escaping juices; serve.