Poori or Puri is a traditional Indian fried bread that is delicious to enjoy with almost any main dish. It’s a simple unleavened bread made from just whole wheat flour, salt, and water.
Masaledar poori is a spicy and tasty variation of the ever popular poori or Indian fry bread. These masala poori are made with healthy whole wheat flour, flavorful spices and seasonings.
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cornflour
- 1/2 cup semolina
- 3 tsp ground geera
- 1,1/2 tsp black ground pepper
- fresh chopped green chillies to taste
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- 1 cup warm water
- oil to fry the puri
- Mix flour, cornflour, semolina, salt,jeera powder, turmeric powder, chopped chillies ,ground pepper together
- Add the melted butter and mix well.
- Add the water bit by bit to make stiff dough.
- Dough should be harder than roti.Rest dough for 15 minutes.
- Knead again and make ball whatever size you want.
- Make puri but not to thin.
- Cut with a knife or prick holes with fork.
- Fry in oil on medium heat.