Chicken. Boneless chicken typically does not have a skin, as this is removed during the process of removing the bones. For this reason, it is sometimes considered healthier.
A downside is that the skin may help prevent the chicken from drying during cooking, so that it can have more moisture and flavor.
- On chicken breast washed and cut in small cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon(tsp) Tandoori mix powder or paste
- 1/4 teaspoon(tsp) black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(tbsp) greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon(tbsp) olive oil or sunflower oil
- 1/2 lemon juice salt to taste
- Mix the above and keep in the fridge for half an hour or you can cook straight away no difference.
- Put the chicken mix in the oven on 120deg until cooked .. you will put a fork and it splits.
- Take paratha.. warm a bit in the sandwich toaster
- Then shred chicken with the fork put on the paratha.. add white mint sauce, chilli sauce if you want and wrap like in the video